We are also responsible for creating, supporting and delivering marketing programs to support the growth and expansion of the CAIPA patient base and services through outreach events.
- Build and enhance the brand awareness of CAIPA, to patients, managed care, provider and IPA communities
- Develop, lead and execute strategic provider communications plans, to providers that align the business objectives of CAIPA, from messaging development to writing and copy editing through digital and traditional platforms
- Support executive communications needs for internal and external audiences, including leadership content development, talking points/FAQs, event scripts, presentations and presentation coaching.
- Keep providers abreast of the healthcare business trends, from managed care plan updates, state/ federal rules and regulations, to value-based-payment program initiatives.
- Collaborate with health plans and business partners to help support the growth of their membership, from campaign advertising, promotion, public relations, media buying, and planning, to community engagement
- Provide access to health insurance information and health education to the general public, particularly the seniors and new immigrants to help build a healthy community
- Identify new business opportunities and potential partnerships with organizations who share a similar mission and vision of CAIPA