Chinese Front Desk Receptionist
The Front Desk Receptionist is a medical office position that is responsible for coordinating and managing all processes of the front office.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Checks in patients and remind patients of upcoming physician visit.
- Coordinates the daily operations of the physician office, including but not limited to, processing medical records, controlling the front desk, and answering the phone.
- Monitor and audits cash/payment funds.
- Collect co-pays and deductible if necessary.
- Client Service Oriented
- Detailed oriented, excellent organizational abilities
- Ability to interact and communicate with individuals at all levels of organization
- Strong interpersonal skills able to handle sensitive situations and confidential information
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize workload in a fast-pace environment
- Technology competency with electronic software needed for role
- High school diploma/GED
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, especially Excel and Word
- Fluent in Chinese is required
- Healthcare management/administration certification preferred
- Health Benefits: Medical, Vision and Dental
- 401k retirement plan
- Paid Time Off