A Provider Experience Coordinator is responsible for coordinating communication efforts with providers and understand their needs, issues and satisfaction. The purpose of the role is to increase provider experience by bringing back the issues that the providers are facing to the internal teams and follow up with a resolution thereby maximizing retention.
Job Responsibilities Not Limited to:
- Develops and maintains positive provider relationships with provider community by regular on-site and/or virtual/digital visits
- Assist in hosting and coordinating community events in-person or in the virtual setting
- Communicating administrative and programmatic changes, and the resolution of provider issues.
- Build strong rapport with providers to obtain and maximize retention.
- Serves as a resource expert regarding the complex provider issues impacting provider satisfaction
- Triage provider issues and cascade down to internal team members to research and resolve.
- Follow up with the provider regarding issue resolution and close cases.
- Bachelor degree prefer
- Ability to travel 70% of the time
- Good Communication skills
- Strong ability in using MS Office (MS Excel and MS Powerpoint, in particular)
- Good organizational and time management skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Health Benefits: Medical, Vision and Dental
- 401k retirement plan
- Paid Time Off