Chinese Clinic Front Desk Receptionist
The Front Desk Receptionist is a medical office position that is responsible for coordinating and managing all processes of the front office.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Checks in patients and collect accurate patient demographics enter data into the electronic medical record system and verifies insurance.
- Coordinates the daily operations of the physician’s office, including but not limited to, processing medical records, controlling the front desk, answering the phone, managing office supplies, assist with medical supplies inventory management and coordinate care.
- Monitor and audits cash/payment funds.
- Daily reconciliation of charges and payments
- Client Service Oriented
- Detailed oriented, excellent organizational abilities
- Ability to interact and communicate with individuals at all levels of the organization
- Strong interpersonal skills able to handle sensitive situations and confidential information
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize workload in a fast-paced environment
- Technology competency with electronic software needed for the role
- High school diploma/GED
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, especially Excel and Word
- Fluent in Chinese is required
- Healthcare management/administration certification preferred
- Health Benefits: Medical, Vision and Dental
- 401k retirement plan
- Paid Time Off