Government Affairs Account Executive
The Account Executive will work with medical practices to facilitate quality improvement activities through on-site and remote technical assistance that support Population Health Management, and
Data-driven Informed Decision Making. This position requires the coordinator to coach a practice to improve patient outcomes by developing skills in process improvement, team‐based care, encouraging patient engagement, and analyzing quality data and measurements.
- Works collaboratively with the Provider Engagement team to outreach and enroll providers.
- Provides technical assistance and support to enrolled practices to build capacity to progress through program milestones and goals.
- Tracks and reports on practices’ progresses, develops remedial action plan for at-risk practices.
- Prepares reports regarding practice progresses and obtains support documentations.
- Ensures timely submission of all required reports.
- Identifies potential barriers and challenges encountered in fulfilling the work scope of the practice and implements improved processes into workflow.
- Prepares action plans for practices to improve cost, quality and patient experience.
- Supports practice implementation of care coordination and care management.
- Coaches practices using elements of the EHR, population health, and data-driven decision making to achieve goals and outcomes.
- Engage/assist practices with other healthcare quality initiatives to improve healthcare outcomes.
- BA or BS degree in psychology, nursing, liberal arts, education, public health, or a related field with relevant skills to work with professionals in the field prefer.
- Excellent verbal/written communication, interpersonal, analytic, and customer service skills, must be a team player with strong work ethics.
- Ability to train or teach clinical and non-clinical staff; must be comfortable in giving oral presentations.
- Ability to work effectively on simultaneous projects with competing priorities.
- Demonstrated skills and experience in negotiation, problem identifications, and resolution.
- Computer literacy, familiar with EHRs and ability to build reports with Excel.
- Able and willing to travel locally about 70% of the time.
- Health Benefits: Medical, Vision and Dental
- 401k retirement plan
- Paid Vacation, holiday and sick time
If interested, please email resume to : HR@caipa.net