Patient Service Representative
The Patient Service Representative is a medical office position that is responsible for coordinating and managing all processes of the front office. The position will be rotating between Manhattan and Brooklyn.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Checks in patients and collect accurate patient demographics, enters data into electronic medical record system and verifies insurance.
- Coordinates the daily operations of the physician office, including but not limited to, processing medical records, controlling the front desk, answering the phone, managing office supplies, assist with medical supplies inventory management and coordinate care.
- Monitor and audits cash/payment funds.
- Daily reconciliation of charges and payments
Special Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, Training or Special Licenses/Certifications Needed to Perform Your Job:
- Client Service Oriented (both internal and external)
- Demonstrated poise, tact, diplomacy, and good judgement
- Detailed oriented, excellent organizational abilities
- Strong Written and oral communication skills
- Ability to interact and communicate with individuals at all levels of organization
- Strong interpersonal skills able to handle sensitive situations and confidential information
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize workload in a fast-pace environment
- Technology competency with electronic software needed for role
Requirements (minimum qualifications)
- High school diploma/GED
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, especially Excel and Word
- Fluent in Chinese
- Healthcare management/administration certification preferred