We are looking for a full-time physician assistant or nurse practitioner to add to our primary care practice.
Location: 41-99 Main Street, Flushing NY, Suite 202C (Baoen Jiang Medicine PC)
All patients will be seen by the attending physician as well.
- Taking patient histories and performing physical examinations
- Interpreting laboratory and test results
- Documenting the patient note along with the assessment and plan
- Writing orders for medications, laboratory work, screening tests, and diagnostic tests
- Performing phone calls with patients to discuss test results
- Mandatory fluency in Mandarin (Most of our patients are Chinese-speaking individuals who reside in the local Flushing community)
- Current Basic Life Support Certification.
- EMR System experience
- Number of years of working experience is not a deciding factor
For Physician Assistants:
- Graduate of an accredited ARC-PA (Accreditation Review Committee for Physician Associate) program
- Licensed Physician Associate by the New York State Department of Education
- Current NCCPA (National Commission on the Certification of Physician Assistants)
For Nurse Practitioners:
- Currently registered as a Professional Nurse in New York and Nurse Practitioner in New York
- Master’s Degree in Nursing
- Registered Nurse License – NYS; Nurse Practitioner License – NYS
- Full-time; Monday through Friday 9AM – 5PM
- No night call duties
- No after work duties (other than finishing charting, if necessary)
- You will have your own office room that is separate from the patient exam room
- Lunch is provided daily
- Specific benefits can be negotiated
- Salary will start at $100K and can be negotiated to a higher value commensurate with experience and the following additional skills:
- Perform venous phlebotomy for patients (If you have performed arterial puncture in the hospital, then this experience counts)
- Administer vaccinations for patients
- Administer intramuscular and subcutaneous medications for patients
- Perform pap smears and the clinical breast examination for Women’s Health management
All staff are vaccinated against COVID-19 and wear masks. All patients wear masks. Daily disinfection performed after hours. COVID-19 rapid antigen testing and PCR testing available on site.
If interested, please send an email to email@example.com with your CV.